Thursday, October 19, 2006


The Halloween Socks for 2006. Finished last night about 10:30. They're just plain stockinette but I think that's all I needed for this yarn. And they fit. Lisa tried on one when she was here last Sunday.

I've just cast on and started another pair of socks, also in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock. This time I'm doing the Broadripple Sock in a colorway called Birches. This is the third or fourth time I've used this pattern. I'll be taking these socks with me to Utah. I'll also be taking the Boku yarn to make another multi-directional scarf. And maybe another pair of socks that just need a few rounds and the toe shaping to be finished. See you next week.

I don't have any idea what activities my brother has planned. I hope there's some sight seeing and maybe he'll have included some yarn shops. But I doubt that. I'll look them up before I go. I'll pack this afternoon and make sure I have my camera and some extra batteries as well as all the other stuff I need everyday. I bought a new alarm clock so I could make sure I'm up at 3AM to get to the airport ahead of time. I wonder what I'll forget.

No comments: