Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thanks

Thanks for all the good wishes on my recent birthday. I'm doing my best to respond to everyone individually but there's a slight problem. Blogger's Comments doesn't work the same way as my YACCS comments did so I don't always get an email address. But I do appreciate each and every one.

It has been a terrific event. And it still continues with a few more dinner invitations and the promise of more to come. It's a balancing act to keep my glucose levels anywhere near what the doctor wants given how far away from my diet regimen I've been. Not complaining, just commenting. And walking as much as I can stand.

No new knitting to report. I did finish the first of the mock rib socks and have done the ribbing and one pattern repeat of the second. I meant to do more last night but everytime I sat down to knit I went to sleep. So I gave it up and went to bed. A whole eight hours worth.

Today is Dulaan knitting. I'll work on a hat or two and maybe another square for the afghan we're putting together. We weren't going to get together this week since Mendy is out of town but one of the other members of the group volunteered to host so there should be at least a few of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your birthday was nice - I was thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. And so do Travis and Darcy.

With affection,

Rena (and Travis and Darcy)