Thursday, April 25, 2002

I did my swatch for the orange Cotton Classic and it's really terrific. I used Sweater Wizard to create a schematic. And I've done one repeat and half of another. It's a 24 row repeat so that's pretty good progress. I really like the way it looks. As soon as I can figure out how to do it I will post some photos.

I'm working at Skein for the next three days so I doubt if I'll have much time to work on my blogging skills but I'll have lots of time to knit. That's what I like about working at Skein. I can knit non-stop unless I'm teaching someone or answering questions. I've made a sort of arbitrary decision to finish a sweater every two weeks. We'll see if that works out. I'll have to stay pretty focused and that's not easy for me. I'm usually ready to start something new by the time I have the back done. Sometimes sooner.

No comments: