Sunday, August 03, 2008

The boss is away sale

Every year when the shop owner at A Stitch in Time goes on vacation we have a short sale. This year it's this week. All knitting yarns, books and needlepoint canvases are 25% off from now through the 10th. I know. We just had a sale in June but there are yarns on this sale that weren't available back then, like this Claudia Handpaint Linen Lace. There are some other yarns as well, but I didn't take the time to photo them. There's also a sale in Hodge Podge, the gift store section. There's even some stuff there that's 70% off.

And I finished the Fast Fullerton Footies. Details on my Ravelry page.

2 comments:

Monika said...

Can you believe it, that I'm at a point where I don't want to buy yarn, not even on sale? I can't even knit my handspun, never mind the stash I've built. But I'm working on it! :o) There is still some yarn out there, which I would like to try at least once in my life, but that has to wait. :o) The footsies are cute.

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Wow, apparently it's the LynnH is away post, too. I missed the footies till just now. Very fun.

October in Lansing, MI means rain and high of 55F during the day. Ugly, mean, nasty, enough to turn me into grump. We had the best summer ever and now we pay for it, I guess.

No footies for a while in Lansing...

LynnH