Thursday, December 23, 2010

For all intents and purposes

I'm done with my holiday knitting. This is what's left of things that need to be wrapped and distributed. There's still one thing on the needles but it's a surprise.



There are three hats, a pair of mittens, a Boneyard shawl and a scarf. I've already given one hat, a scarf, a cowl and a pair of socks.

I'm so ready to get back to some of my own projects. It's always exciting to plan and figure out what I'm going to make for friends and students. Most of my holiday knitting gets done after Thanksgiving so I don't have a lot of time to get it done. It's always worth it.

Now it's back to that cardigan I started at the beginning of November.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Pretty, pretty colors in that pile!

I am usually still knitting Christmas Eve. This year, however, I finished yesterday. I did remove a couple of things from the list. A couple of other things I planned are turning into birthday gifts. Dad's is Dec 30, and my two boys are Jan 7 and 14. That's always convenient when I run out of time. :)

Merry Christmas to you and Patrick!

Christine said...

Congratulations on getting everything done. I was sooo good last year and got all the knit gifts off on time. So I can't figure out where I went wrong this year! Wishing you and Patrick a lovely, peaceful Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!
Christine/Unr.