Monday, April 21, 2008

So. How was your weekend?




Mine was pretty nice. And not too expensive considering. Spent Saturday going to some yarn shops that I don't get too very often, Alamitos Bay Yarn Company in Long Beach and Velona in Anaheim Hills. That's when I got the Noro Silk Garden 258, a new color I think. At least, it's one I don't have.

I also went to Unraveled and picked up a skein of sock yarn from Chameleon, a new dyer that's near by.

And Sunday was knitting for most of the day. Or until it was time to go to a concert at Occidental College. Got to hear some great late baroque music performed by the Santa Cecilia Orchestra, a local orchestra that's devoted to performing in a variety of venues for audiences that don't have many opportunities to hear live classical music.

And I had pizza for the first time in a long time. Not good for me but so enjoyable. So that was my weekend. How was yours?

1 comment:

Bess said...

Gasp! Those colors. Oh what beautiful yarn.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Mine was too.