Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Actually I'm much better

I'm at the end, I hope, of the first cold I've had in years. Just the coughing and tissue consumption left. Maybe by the weekend I'll be over it. I worked Monday but probably shouldn't have. Hope no one caught anything.

But I have been knitting, some.



This is my Windschief hat. It's a Stephen West pattern. I really like his designs. This one comes with a pattern for a cowl using the same motif of twisted knit stitches. The yarn is Noro Retro, two skeins. I've wanted to knit something with this yarn for a long time. I'd use it again but probably knit it on a larger needle. I used a 7US but the yarn calls for 9US. Anyway, the hat is done and I'm back to working on some WIPs.

4 comments:

besshaile said...

oh my. I think that's my favorite of all the hats you've done this winter! simple, but stunning at the same time. yum.

besshaile said...

p.s. Glad you're feeling better

Christine said...

Feel better Larry!
Christine/Unr.

Unknown said...

Wow! Cool hat! I like it and its my favorite color.