A week's worth of knitting. The Sunset Wrap back is one and a half row pattern repeats away from being done. This has been my project of choice for the whole time, except for when I was finishing those birthday socks. I'll get a lot done on this today while I'm at Skein since Tuesday is not usually one of the more frantic days.
an occasional journal wherein I write about my fascination with the color gray and sometimes add some photos.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
A week's worth of knitting. The Sunset Wrap back is one and a half row pattern repeats away from being done. This has been my project of choice for the whole time, except for when I was finishing those birthday socks. I'll get a lot done on this today while I'm at Skein since Tuesday is not usually one of the more frantic days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment