Monday, October 24, 2005

Stay loose

Stay loose

It' a good thing to keep a flexible schedule. I just got an email from a friend who wants to make her first trip to Velona's. I haven't been there in months and have been wanting to go. Anyway, I can't do laundry today as I had been planning since the dryer is malfunctioning or not functioning at all and the repair person won't be here until tomorrow.

I do have a scarf that I'll be taking with me to work on while she drives. It's the companion piece to the hat I made last week. It's just simple knitting in the round so this will make it a lot less tedious to work.

Tonight is my class with Annie Modesitt. We're making the pizza jacket, or that's what we're calling it. The one that was on the cover of Fall 2005 Vogue Knitting. I need to wind a couple of hanks of yarn and find some dpns and markers. But I can get those at Velona's if I can't find them around here.

No comments: